Monday, April 16, 2007

so much cussing so little time



Dear somebody,


Who the fuck do you think I am, dude?
Aku takkan jadik bodo dah la bodo!
Ingat aku senang ke nak terguda dengan that stupid sweet talk pekejadah that comes out of your fuckin mouth?
I'm a smarter bitch now.
Hell yeah.

Live with that.


Dear chenta,
I love you the only you the only one you and you are the one and only.




Dear that significant_somebody,

Wahahahahaha..
Bodoh la
Tetiba je muncul dalam hidop aku selepas 2 abad.
What the fuck do you think you're doing?



Dear beruang_kutub,

Lama tak jumpa ne?
Sometimes I care, but most of the time I don't give a fuck anymore.
Sometimes I do miss you, but mostly I could've hated you.
It's a wonder how could you live with yourself after you betrayed me.

Friends for live?
Fuck you.




Yours truly,
-= I'm out of estrogen and I have a gun =-

No comments: