Tuesday, April 03, 2007

RIP

i've never talked about my real feelings before this
and today i feel really lousy
my sixth sense ticked after subuh prayer this morning, wanting to tell me something bad.
oh gawd.
what now?

aku masuk dalam kete, the first thing abah told me was, dotdot (my cat) died.
he told me, siap gelak-gelak lagi tu, that mak jumpa dotdot already keras dekat jalan blakang rumah.
and abang took him to the hutan of ulu yam yesterday to bury him.

i choked on my strawberry milk.
literally.
kuar ikut hidung.

i really really want to burst into tears on the spot but i couldn't cry infront of my dad just because my cat died eh?
that would me really stupid of me.
so all the way i pretended to sleep.

in the beginning, dotdot was a really difficult cat to get along with.
he didn't trust strangers.
he was practically allergic to strangers.
bila nampak orang, dia bertempiaran lari.
after i graduated in 2003, bila aku pindah balik rumah, it took me almost a year, and a lot of bitings, scratchings, even more bleeding and scarring to make him trust me as one of his keepers.
lama-lama bila dia dah kenal to the sound of my voice and maybe my smell, everytime aku panggil dia, kalau dia jauh mcmmana pun dia akan lompat gate blakang dan duduk atas favourite spot dia tu.
bila aku tensi2 balik keje, aku gi blakang dulu, tengok kenits2 aku, and dotdot was almost always dekat feberet spot dia.

he had this really 'unique' kind of mewing.
kalau kuceng lain bunyik, 'miaooo..', dia bunyik, 'ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...'
hahahah
and bulu dia mcm karpet
and he was really sweet, tak berak merata, senang nak jaga.
cuma dia suka muntah.. buwrekkkkk.
sebab dia ni nice, senang nak jaga walaupun tak baper manja (told you about the people-phobia stuff), he became one of my favourite cats (mind you i have 12 of them, skang dah tinggal 11 huhu)

last time i saw him, masa hari sabtu
abang aku tader, so dia tinggal pesan soh kasik makan kuceng
aku bangun dah ler lambat, turun dalam kul 3petang, tgk kuceng2 aku sumer menggelupur lapa hahah
dotdot masa tu dalam sangkar, aku bukak sangkar dia terus nak kuar, tapi aku letak makan aku terus kunci sangkar
kijam kan aku?
that was the last time, tak sempat pon pegang2 dia mcm biasa.
huhu.

RIP Dotdot/Dobot/Godot
2001 - 2 April 2007



No comments: